OK, so I’m sitting in a major label coffee shop…
Here’s what’s wrong:
- Wi-Fi strength is weak.
- Wi-Fi login sucks. It doesn’t redirect to the correct login page.
- Wi-Fi costs if you don’t surrender your info (competitor offers free wi-fi) and you only get 2 hours.
- The electrical outlets are spaced too far apart.
- It’s far too bright in here for realistic use of a laptop on battery power.
- The staff is noisy.
- The table I’m on is dirty. Drips not cleaned up.
- The manager has washed the cloth she’s using 4 times and not wiped a thing.
It’s just funny to me, is it really that bad or is it our last visit here tainted my view?
The last time we were here the “free” wi-fi link didn’t work and I had to pay to get to the free login page, after getting settled in the on duty manager told us we had to leave due to a water leak and that they were closing the store.
The wi-fi has since been fixed, I assume it’s due to my complaint to their corporate offices. We came back with free drink coupons, I feel like I was bribed to come back but it’s worth a shot I guess.
The competitor we used to frequent has a much better atmosphere and hell, even the coffee is better.
Meh, I’m rambling.